Five Star 2019 Rising Star Real Estate Award Winner
Awarded the 2017 Rookie of the Year
My Commitment to You
- I will tell you the truth - I want you to know about my background, my training and the extent of my real estate experience.
- I will not put commission first - Yes, I earn more money if you buy a $400,000 house instead of a $300,000 house. But if the $300,000 is best for you, I will steer you toward it and work hard to complete the deal.
- I will be truthful about your property value - I'll give you my honest assessment of what your home is worth. I will never mislead you just to get the listing.
- I will disclose my relationship to a transaction - I am obliged to tell you if I represent both buyer and seller.
- I will show you the best available properties in your price range - Some agents may steer you toward their own or their company's listings. I'll show you the properties that meet your needs, regardless of who has the listing.
- I will give you good advise - I deal with many lenders, home inspectors, appraisers and other professionals. I will give you solid recommendations about these matters, if you need them, and tell you if I think you might be making a poor choice.
- I will not push you into a bidding war - Real estate is competitive, and there are often offers and counter-offers. I will not encourage you to go beyond your budget to buy a property.
- I will follow through and follow up - I won't list and leave. I'll communicate regularly so you know what's happening and even after closing a deal, I'll stay in touch to be sure you're happy with the way your transaction turned out.
Your Local Real Estate Connection
Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home:
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Expertise about neighborhood features
- Ability to target home searches
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond
St Charles, MO
Maryland Heights, MO
St Charles, MO
Get Your Home Ready To Sell
Get Your Home Ready To Sell A common mistake people make is to spend a lot of money – renovations, new roof, remodeling. While buyers will be…
5 DIY Improvements to Make Your Home Classier
Updating your home to be more chic - without looking cheap - is completely doable on a budget. If you're looking to add more class to your…