Five Star 2019 Rising Star Real Estate Award Winner
Awarded the 2017 Rookie of the Year
My Commitment to You
- I will tell you the truth - I want you to know about my background, my training and the extent of my real estate experience.
- I will not put commission first - Yes, I earn more money if you buy a $400,000 house instead of a $300,000 house. But if the $300,000 is best for you, I will steer you toward it and work hard to complete the deal.
- I will be truthful about your property value - I'll give you my honest assessment of what your home is worth. I will never mislead you just to get the listing.
- I will disclose my relationship to a transaction - I am obliged to tell you if I represent both buyer and seller.
- I will show you the best available properties in your price range - Some agents may steer you toward their own or their company's listings. I'll show you the properties that meet your needs, regardless of who has the listing.
- I will give you good advise - I deal with many lenders, home inspectors, appraisers and other professionals. I will give you solid recommendations about these matters, if you need them, and tell you if I think you might be making a poor choice.
- I will not push you into a bidding war - Real estate is competitive, and there are often offers and counter-offers. I will not encourage you to go beyond your budget to buy a property.
- I will follow through and follow up - I won't list and leave. I'll communicate regularly so you know what's happening and even after closing a deal, I'll stay in touch to be sure you're happy with the way your transaction turned out.
Your Local Real Estate Connection
Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home:
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Expertise about neighborhood features
- Ability to target home searches
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond
Lake Saint Louis, MO
St Peters, MO
St Peters, MO
St Louis, MO
Hot Weather Meal Strategies
Hot Weather Meal Strategies With the long hot summer days in full swing, cooking is one of the last things on anyone's mind. To help from…
Eating Burns Calories Too
Eating Burns Calories Too Yes, you read right – eating burns calories. The process is called thermogenesis (meaning heat generation) and it is…